Multiboot USB-HDD-based Syslinux for system admintration. The main purpose - preparing the computer to install the system, restore existing Windows, Troubleshooting, treatment of virus, creation/deployment system images, restore/copy data. Support for UEFI boot (x64 systems only) to install and restore Windows 8.1.Adding your Windows Vista images/7/8/8.1 in the setup menu
• Run WinSetupFromUSB-1-4 (Google will tell you where to download), select your USB-HDD, put a tick “Advansed Options” . In the second window that appears, put a tick “Don't check for and install grub4dos MBR” and “Custom menu names for Vista/7/8/Server Source”.
• Select your image, and click GO.
• In the first jumped out of the window, enter the folder name for the image, for example "8slx86", not longer than 7 characters.
• Second name for the menu, for example "Install Windows 8 Single Language x86"
• When you are finished, delete all the new files in the root of the drive. Ready!
• Your image to appear in submenu “Installing Windows 7/8.1” Adding your Windows XP setup menu
• Run WinSetupFromUSB-1-4 (Link), select your USB-HDD, put a tick “Advansed Options” . Appeared in the second window
• put the tick “Don't check for and install grub4dos MBR” and “Custom folder and menu name for 2000/XP/2003 Setup”.
• Select your image, click “I Accepted”and click GO.
• In the first jumped out of the window, enter the folder name for the image, for example "chpsp3", not longer than 7 characters.
• Second name for the menu, for example "Installation of Chip Windows XP Professional SP3"
• When you are finished, delete all the new files in the root directory and add this to the file /syslinux/syslinux.cfg (to set it we open in notepad ++, encoding is OEM 866) lines:
• LABEL -
• MENU LABEL Install Windows XP Professional SP3 Chip
• TEXT HELP
• KERNEL /syslinux/tools/grub.exe
• APPEND --config-file="map --mem /winsetup/ chpsp3.ISO (0xff);map (hd0) (hd1);map (hd1) (hd0);map --hook;root (0xff);chainloader /I386/SETUPLDR.BIN"
• Done! Change the background image
• In the folder syslinux:
• o fon file.png – main background image
• o file fon_clear.png – background image for the submenu
• Simply edit them in any graphics editor, or replace your png images with size 640x480 (the files must have the same names!)
If after write boot from USB-HDD cannot install the bootloader according to the instructions belowBoot loader installation Sysylinux
• Run RMPrepUSB, select in the list of your USB-HDD
• If it is missing, check the settings “Settings”
• Choose “Bootloaders” – “Install Syslinux”
• The first question answer Yes/No optional (boot from the next device in case of error)
• The second question answer 2
• Click OK – click OK again – Done! System requirements:
• Processor with a clock speed of 1.5 GHz or higher
• Recommended RAM — 512 MB or more (minimum allowable volume — 512 MB; this may
• to be limited to the performance and some features)
• BIOS can boot from USB-HDD
• Monitor resolution 800/600 or higher Platform / OS:
x86 / x64Developer:
Multilingual, English File format:
not required (the installer is already disinfected)Size:
18.44 GbDownload SkiT 3.0 HDD (2014/RUS/ENG)