Updated January 3, 2015 the assembly is based on PortableAppBar program that allows you to conveniently place your desktop icons in a panel on the Windows desktop, and the ability tosave relative paths to run the program, it allows you to transfer the program and all the software by simply copying a directory.
This program is designed exclusively for their own use, free of charge and will be extremely useful not only for IT specialists, but also for ordinary users.Working with her is quite simple and intuitive, because the main goal of this project - to simplify the work with the system.This program will be useful to those who:
• Strive to deal with a mess on your desktop computer.
• Does not want every time to adjust under itself or to adapt himself under desks on those machines where it is necessary to work.
• Has a set of portable software and does not want every time to look for the desired program among a heap of folders on the flash drive.Features:
• In this assembly includes all the standard programs, which will be useful for any system administrator, designer, webmaster or the average user.
• You can adjust themselves under the assembly itself, removing the software that you do not need.
• The assembly will remain fully operational in any case, no buttons to existing programs will not be displayed.The assembly made the following changes 01.03.2015:
• only the most necessary software is distributed as Freeware
• All programs are updated to the newest versions.System requirements:
• Windows XP, Vista, 7,8,8.1
• Availability of .Net Framework 4.0 or the latest service pack Information about the software:Release date:
January 3, 2015.Title:
Portable Application Bar MegaPackVersion:
MegaPack Update 03.01.2015By assembling:
x86 / x64 / Windows XP, Vista, 7,8,8.1 Language:
1.74 GBDownload Portable Application Bar MegaPack Update 03.01.2015 (ENG)
Attention! You do not have permission to view hidden text.