- Free application that combines the functionality of a simple graphic editor and tools for capturing images from a computer screen. PicPick is a simple and convenient interface.Among the special features is to provide the ability to capture the whole desktop screen (including, for Dual systems), capture only the active window, a separate area of entire web pages(Automatic scrolling), or areas with arbitrary boundaries. Graphic editor like Microsoft Paint, but has built-in filters and effects.PicPick
is an all-in-one program that provides a full-featured screen capture tool, an intuitive image editor, a color picker, a color palette, a pixel- ruler, a protractor, a crosshair and even a whiteboard.
This software is distributed as a freeware for personal use only. In this case, you are granted the right to use this program free of charge. Otherwise, you need to pay for a license for commercial use.Features
- For all Windows (Full support for Windows 8)
- Supports 28 languages
- All functions are fully supported on two monitors.
- No entries in the registry, there is no access to system folders
- Screen Capture
* Full screen, active window, window element, window scrolling, selection, fixed region, random region, the previous elections
* Support for auto-scroll on two monitors.
* The output file (format BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PDF), the printer in office programs, external programs.
* Output to FTP, Web, email, Facebook and Twitter are also supported
- Saving formats:
- Edit captured images
* Intuitive user interface (tape style)
* Standard drawing figures, arrows, lines, text, etc.
* Blur, sharpness, color, contrast, brightness, rotate, flip, frame effects, etc.
* Watermarking (logo image)
- The choice of color and color
* Color codes of various types (RGB, HTML, C + +, Delphi)
* Support reforms in the style of Photoshop RGB / HSV.
* Selecting and saving and your favorite color!
- Screen Ruler
* Horizontal and vertical orientation
* Different units (pixels, inches, centimeters)
* Dots per inch (72, 96, 120, 300)
* Colorful skins with support for gradient
* Increase: options from 2x to 10x
- Screen Protractor
* You have seen elsewhere function screen protractor?
- Screen sight (crosshair)
* To align objects, or graphics design applications
* To calculate the relative coordinates on the screen
- Slate (drawing with the mouse on the screen) ..Of the additional features:
Integrated graphics editor
Tools for measuring angles (remember the school is called "transpartir")
CrossHair - an alternative line, which allows measurement of the screen
ColorPicker - get the color value using a pipette,
WhiteBoard - a tool that allows you to draw and make notes on top of everything that is open on the screen, and then take a screenshot of what happened as a resultChanges in version 4.0.2
Added Azerbaijan language
Fixed an issue of high dpi monitor
Minor bugs are fixedGraduation Year:
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8Language:
Ml / Multilingual / EnglishLicense: