It is a tool for detecting and removing the complex, hidden forms of malware called "rootkits". Rootkits - a hidden form of malware that can not detect and remove the most common virus scanners.
Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit uses Malwarebytes Chameleon to protect themselves from the changes and deletions, as well as their processes of cessation of active malware in the system. This allows you to attack, regardless of the program to complete the process of detecting and removing threats.
The archive also has a handy utility FixDamage, which allows the system to repair damage caused by the presence of rootkits. This operation will require a reboot to fix to take effect.
Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit is a handy and reliable application designed to scan, detect and remove malware rootkits that are on your computer.The utility uses an active Internet connection in order to maintain the relevance of its database to detect and remove rootkits, the most recent "zero-day".Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit has proven effective against the following types of rootkits:
• kernel-mode driver that hide themselves, such as TDL1, TDL2 / TDSS, MaxSS, Srizbi, Necurs, Cutwail, etc.
• kernel-mode drivers, embedded malicious code in the operating system kernel, such as TDL3, ZeroAccess, Rloader and others.
• infects the Master Boot Record (MBR): TDL4, Mebroot / Sinowal, MoastBoot, Yurn, Pihar, and others.
• infects the Volume Boot Record / OS Bootstrap, such as Cidox.
• infect the partition table, such as the SST / Elureon.
• Patches user mode, such as ZeroAccess.
And many others.Released:
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8Language:
16,18 MbDownload Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit 1.08.3.1004 Beta