rootkit and spyware, which can detect and remove rootkits, redirecting the browser search, malicious programs hide traces of potentially unwanted applications and advertisingSoftware spyware. UnHackMe allows you to detect and remove different kinds of malware and potentially unwanted programs in the number of hidden threats - rootkits.
Rootkit (rootkit) - a set of programs that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network.The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action or by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password.Rootkit opens the "backdoor" giving the hacker a full control over the computer.It hides their files, registry keys, and process names, and network connections from your eyes.Your antivirus could not detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files. The sample software is Hacker Defender rootkit. In this case, you can use UnHackMe in addition to the main antivirus.Key features UnHackMe
• Check the system for the presence of potentially unwanted programs. If they are discovered, they are removed a standard uninstaller.
• Searches for unwanted search settings in the browser. Often, instead of the standard Yandex, Google, Bing, Mail.ru built completely "left" search engines that are usually displayed on their websites of granting Google or Yandex.At the same time there is a lot of advertising, or, even worse, the search results lead to malicious sites.UnHackMe divides all the elements found in the following categories: malicious, suspicious, unknown and good. The last marked with a green checkmark is known safety parameters.And here under suspicious or unknown sometimes unrecognized malicious elements may be hiding. They also must be removed. Often this is a reference to domains, disguised as well-known search engines, for example, Yamdex, Yanbex, Googie, as well as just something like livewebsearch.
• Checks browser extensions. They inserted a third-party advertisements on sites, inhibit browsing.
• Check for the presence of unauthorized software startup.
• Performs system scan for malware services.
• Checks unwanted files - garbage left all our stuff remote.Compatibility with antivirus
UnHackMe is compatible with anti-virus programs, including security solutions from AVG, AVAST, Symantec, Microsoft, McAfee, Malwarebytes, K7, F-Prot, WebRoot, Norman, TrendMicro, Kaspersky, BitDefender, Agnitum, Ad-Aware, Sophos, Comodo, DrWeb, Emsisoft, ESETNOD32, Panda, etc.Year:
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8Interface:
ENG + RUS (Screenshots)Activation:
21 Mb Download UnHackMe 7.80 Build 481 + RUS