CyberLink ColorDirector 4 - professional color correction tools.ColorDirector allows you to adjust the colors and shades, adjust the intensity and the "temperature" of colors, change the color of certain areas of the image based on the motion picture.Available preset color themes, and you can download more from DirectorZone. Whether you're a novice or a professional colorist, ColorDirector give your video a professional look of the film, captured on film!Features:
• A complete set of tools to improve color: Adjusting the temperature and the intensity of the color of your video tools fine color balance and more.
• Creative Color Management: Add emotions your movies with creative themes of color, regional color adjustment with tools to create masks and tracking movements.
• Communication with the Internet community: You can download presets from DirectorZone and share the results of their work on YouTube and DirectorZone.
• Editing with PowerDirector: ColorDirector designed to provide a smooth "round-trip" editing paired with PowerDirector.Import formats:
• AVI, MPEG-1, WMV, MPEG-2, MKV (H.264), FLV (H.264), Canon and Nikon DSLR video files, AVCHD with DDCD audio file (.M2T), AVCHD with LPCM audio file (.M2T), MPEG-4 rate PSP, VOB, VRO with Dolby Digital 2ch, VOB, VRO with Dolby Digital 5.1 channel, MOD (Format JVC Everio Cam = MPEG-2 + DDCD), TOD (Format JVC Everio Cam = MPEG-2 + DDCD + MPEG-1 Audio),Export formats:
• WMV, MPEG-2 video file with Dolby Digital 5.1, a video file with DTS 5.1 (MP4), M2TSSplit Toning for Video
Split toning involves adding a color to the shadows and highlights of a video. It's an old photography technique, but is a more recent (and very effective) addition to the video editor's toolkit.It's a great way to evoke a certain feeling from your video footage, or even achieve a dramatic effect that leaves a lasting impression with your watchers.Tinting Your Video
Applying tints is an easy way to change the mood of your video. A cold wash of blue can make a video look cooler or more atmospheric, while a warm sepia tint can give a video a retro romantic look.It's also a great way to get that digital-green Matrix look. To effectively use tinting in your videos, try to apply a subtle tint that keeps the brightest whites and darkest shadows un-tinted.Popular Format Support incl. H.265
Import a wide range of popular formats for recorded video, including MP4, WMV, FLV, AVI, MPEG-2, AVCHD, ultra high def 4K files and now next-gen H.265 video.
Cloud Services for your Video Projects
Integration of the new CyberLink Cloud service in ColorDirector means you can save videos, color grading projects, and back-up settings information to the cloud so that you can access and download them whenever and wherever you need them.Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8 / 8.1, 7, Vista (32bit / 64bit)What's new in CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra 4:
- Regional and Global Blur (New)
- Add Vignettes with Radial Gradient Masks (New)
- Popular Format Support incl. H.265 (HEVC) and XAVC-S (New)
- Import & Export High Frame Rate (120 / 240fps) Video (New)Install Notes:
- First of all, if you have any previous version installed, delete them.
- Clean Program Data etc. including all leftovers.
- Unpack and install the program by clicking on Setup.
- This will automatically activate the sim file. Skip online reg form.Operating system:
Windows® XP | Vista | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10Graduation Year:
Ml / English Plus Multi (Screenshots)Activation:
: 179 MBDownload CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra 4.0.4411.0 (2015 / ML / RUS)