DxO FilmPack Elite 5
- Plug-in for Photoshop, as well as a separate creative software solution for image processing. DxO FilmPack allows you to add your photos quality and emotion of art photography.The program is perfectly reproduces the quality, style, color and grain of most famous analog films. Add photos original effects, both in color and in black and white.Open softness Kodak Portra 160 NC, the magic of Polaroid, bright colors and contrast Fuji Velvia 50, as well as many other color and black-and-white films.
DxO FilmPack 5 makes it easy to give any digital image style photographs taken on black-and-white or color photographic film, including the reproduction of the legendary film, whichWe filmed the great photographers of the last century.The package is easy to use and is based on the change in the basic characteristics of the original image, the most approximate to the response to the light and color of the original film, is then applied to the graingive the film features. Of course, DxO FilmPack makes a copy without altering the original image, which can then be saved and used for other films.
All that is required from the user - just open it and select the desired picture effect. The result can be viewed immediately. When applying effects, you can adjust the results and share their creativity with friends of social network Facebook.Key features of DxO Filmpack:
• New effects for unlimited creativity: give your photos an even more individual style, using various effects such as vignetting, textures, frames and osvschenie.
• More than 80 authentic visualization of films and 38 creative visualization.
• Poetry color film used for digital photos.
• Original effects: shading, color filters, textures, vignetting, blur.
• Advanced settings: hue, saturation, lighting, shading, brightness, mikrokontrast cropping.
• Standalone application and plug-in for DxO Optics Pro, Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements®, Adobe Lightroom® and Apple® Aperture®.
• Batch processing of images.
• Customizable templates.
• Print images.
• Preset import / export.
• Effects Polaroid, play soft film Fuji REALA for portraits, the effects of grain Kodak Tri- X;
• Combining color in a single image with the grain in the other, add filters;
• High-quality display of color, saturation, contrast, and grain analog photos to digital pictures;
• Simple, intuitive and convenient user interface, add effects in a few clicks;
• Quick and easy photo editing;Other Features:
• Particularly beneficial to black & white imagery, control over micro-contrast allows you to add a more dramatic look to imagery by adjusting how details and tones are perceived.
• A revised Blur tool offers a dedicated Soft Focus mode to produce an artistic, dreamy image quality that is well-suited to portraiture.
• An intuitive interface design presents all of the controls within easy reach, with the ability to apply different effects using a single click.
• For more advanced control over the look of effects, different settings, including vibrancy and a channel mixer, can be used to fine-tune an image's appearance.
• Benefitting an efficient workflow, snapshots, saving of favorite presets, and a built-in print dialogue are all incorporated within FilmPack.
• The program is configured within a 16: 9 aspect ratio to offer greater room for working when used on widescreen monitors.
• Different renderings, effects, and settings have been grouped together within the menu system for faster access to different tools.
• Batch processing allows you to consistently apply effects to groups of imagery.
• Different customized renderings can be imported and exported.
• Snapshots allow you to record the state of your image during the course of editing for easier side-by-side evaluation and re-applying of different techniques and processes.
• An integrated file browser allows you to view and select photographs from within the application.
• FilmPack 5 can function as a standalone application or as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Lightroom, Apple Aperture, or DxO OpticsPro.System requirements:
• Intel Core® 2 Duo, AMD Athlon ™ 64 X2 or higher
• 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
• 400 MB of available disk space
7 • Microsoft® Windows® (64 bits), Microsoft® Windows® 8 (64 bits), Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64 bits)Supported applications:
• DxO OpticsPro 10 or higher
• Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC 2014 (32 & 64 bits)
• Adobe® Photoshop® Elements® 9, 10, 11 & 12
• Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 3, 4 & 5
• Apple Aperture® 3Graduation Year :
Included (Patch MPT)Operating system :
Windows® 7 | 8 & 8.1Interface language :
ML | EnglishSize: