Windows Repair - tool all-in-one system for repair
, Designed to restore a variety of Windows settings to their default values: it helps fix the majority of known issues, including registry errors and file permissions as well as issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Update, Windows Firewall and more.
Before running Windows Repair will be asked to perform 4 simple steps warn errors in the system:checking for viruses, check the hard drive, check for damaged system files and the creation of a restore point. Then you can select one of three modes Basic, Advanced and Custom, each of which offers a variety of system repair.Some features of Windows Repair:
• Fixing registry errors.
• Fix file permissions.
• Repair WMI.
• Repairing Windows Firewall.
• Repair Internet Explorer.
• Repair MDAC and MS Jet.
• Repair Hosts file.
• Removal of restrictions set by viruses.
• Repair icons.
• Repair Winsock and DNS Cache.
• Delete temporary files.
• Correction settings Proxy.
• Fix Windows Updates.
• and much more.
Windows Repair - is an all-in-one repair tool to help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including registry errors and file permissions as well as issues with Internet Explorer, WindowsUpdate, Windows Firewall and more. Malware and installed programs can modify your default settings. With Tweaking.com - Windows Repair you can restore Windows original settings.Changes in Windows Repair (All In One) 2.11.2
- Updated "Reset File Permissions" to support and handle Unicode paths in the permissions cleanup part of the repair.
- When the repair ran to fix the profile folders to proper denied & allow permissions it would fail on profiles that hand Unicode Chars in the paths.
- Multiple code changes and tweaks, adding more Unicode support for multiple commands and functions.
- Update the Check Disk command on Step 3 on the main Window.Before it would just call chkdsk, but if a user had their system paths messed up on the system then it would say that chkdsk could not be found or is not an internal program. I have update the code to set the proper paths to the Windows folders keeping that error from happening.Operating system
: Windows® XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, 8.1, 2012 (32/64-bit)Interface
: Not requiredSize
: 21,04 MbDownload Windows Repair (All In One) 2.11.2 + Portable