Internet Download Manager 6.22 Final Retail
Internet Download Manager (IDM)
- A tool to significantly increase download speeds, resume and schedule downloads.There are different methods of acceleration loading, dynamic file segmentation and simultaneous download of several parts, the use of free open connections without reconnect andmany more. Built-in dialer to connect on a schedule. support firewalls, proxy and mirror, FTP and HTTP protocols, redirects, cookies, download queues, user authorization.Internet Download Manager is integrated into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, Opera and Mozilla, and automatically download the intercepts.
Unlike other download managers and accelerators, where the files are segmented before downloading, Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process.In addition, Internet Download Manager reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
When IDM is running, it displays an icon with the pyramid on the taskbar. Menu IDM can be caused by right-clicking on the icon. You can close the IDM, selecting "Exit" from the menu.Features of IDM:
- Dynamic segmentation of the file, which uses a rule of division into two parts
- Repeated use of the compounds have completed their portions of the file without any additional stages login
- Customizable timeout and the number of connections to configure the IDM for your connection typeWhat's new in version 6.22?
- Added support for Windows 10
- Fixed problems with corrupted video files from several types of video services
- Fixed bugs Operating system:
Windows Operating System Language:
Multi / MultiActivation: