- A utility that scans for available Wi-Fi network and provides plenty of useful information about them:signal strength, MAC-address of the router, the manufacturer, using the channel, SSID or public network name, security type, network speed, and more. In addition, the signal can be monitored using visual graphs in real time.
inSSIDer measures the signal strength of available wireless networks and calculate their performance and throughput.With it you can learn how to influence the quality of connection objects that come across the signal path, such as walls or doors, as well as learn the coverage based on the interference.
All wireless network use specific channels (frequencies) for data transmission.In case if there is more than one network, and they all use the same channel, it can significantly affect the data transfer speed of all networks within range, usingthe selected channel. inSSIDer will determine which channel is used less often. With this program you can determine which security settings used by wireless network and whether they are optimal. This will reconfigure it and prevent unauthorized access.Key features:
* Scanner band 2.4 and 5 GHz
* Information table of each access point device, and
* Points channels
* Wi-Fi graph for both the 2.4 and 5 GHz
* Wi-Fi tips and tricks, and no advertising.
* Added support for 802.11acSystem requirements:
Microsoft® Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: 800 x 600, 4 GB RAM, .NET 3.5
WiFi RADIO: Internal or USB WiFi Adapter (802.11n / ac recommended)
NOTE: Virtual machines require an external USB Wi-Fi adapter to view Wi-Fi informationVersion
: Enterprise 22.214.171.124Released:
: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8Language
: 5,78 MbDownload inSSIDer Enterprise 126.96.36.199