System software for Windows
- A package of necessary programs for any system.How often do you not start the game or program due to a lack of a system component, a routine to reinstall your operating system and all of its components?For you to create a small tool that would automate the process of installation of major components without which it is difficult to imagine such a gaming PC.By default, selected components that are required for installation. The installer will offer only those components to install are compatible with the operating system is running on.Bit operating system is automatically detected, and sets its corresponding components. The installer will propose to restart the system if it is necessary for components.Kit
• DirectX (full version)
• Microsoft Visual C ++ (2005-2008-2010-2012-2013 x86 and x64 + Visual Studio 2010 F # Runtime 2.0 + Visual Basic 6.0 Run-time + Visual J # 2.0 Redistributable Package)
• Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013 Redistributable Package from Lisabon
• NET Framework Version 1.0 SP2 on Windows XP
• NET Framework Version 1.1 SP1
• NET Framework Version 3.5 SP1
• NET Framework Version 3.5 (for Windows 8.1 and 8)
• NET Framework Version 4.0 (for Windows XP and Server 2003)
• NET Framework Version 4.6 Preview
• Windows Media Video 9 VCM
• OpenAL 2.1.0
• Rapture3D 2.6.5
• NVIDIA PhysX 9.14.0702
• NVIDIA PhysX Legacy 9.13.0604
• NVIDIA PhysX Legacy Full by CUTA
• RuntimePack Lite 14.4.12
• RuntimePack Full 14.4.12
• Games for Windows - LIVE 22.214.171.124 Final
• Java (TM) Platform SE 7 U71
• Java Platform SE 8 U25
• Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.1997 for Internet Explorer
• Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.527 for Others
• Addon Adobe Shockwave Player 184.108.40.206
• Adobe AIR 220.127.116.11
• Microsoft Silverlight 5.1.31211.0
• Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1
• Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0
• Microsoft XML v4.0 SP3
• Microsoft XML v6.0 SP1
• Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin 18.104.22.168
• Unity Web Player 22.214.171.124
• Social Club 126.96.36.199
• Uplay 188.8.131.5268
• Origin 184.108.40.2066
• Steam Client 220.127.116.11
• Windows Imaging 1.0 (for Windows XP and Server 2003)Description of the components
DirectX-runtime libraries for the end user to update the current version of DirectX - technology built in Windows®, which allows you to run a high-speed multimedia and games on the computer.
Microsoft Visual C ++ - redistributable Visual C ++ installs runtime components needed for running C ++, which are developed using Visual Studio C ++.
NET Framework Version-redistributable package installs Microsoft NET Framework NET Framework runtime and associated files required to run and develop applications for NET Framework.
Windows Media Video 9 VCM-It Video Compression Manager (VCM) based version of the Windows Media Video 9 koderadekodera enable legacy encoding and editing applications to support Windows Media Video 9 codec in file containers such as AVI.
OpenAL-earlier freely distributed cross-platform application programming interface (API) for working with audio. A key feature is to work with sound in 3D space and the use of effects EAX. Supported by Creative.
Rapture3D-program to recreate the feeling of presence by replacing conventional Software-drivers in their improved version. With its help in games can be easily determined for example where the enemy step by step, or where there was an explosion, etc.
NVIDIA PhysX-cross-platform physics engine to simulate a range of physical phenomena. Originally developed by Ageia for their physical CPU PhysX.After Ageia was acquired by nVidia, the engine became the property of the company nVidia, which continues to develop it further.nVidia has adapted the engine to accelerate physics calculations on its graphics chips with the architecture of CUDA. PhysX can also perform calculations using a conventional processor.
NVIDIA PhysX Legacy-must be installed for the games that were released in late 2007 or earlier. If the game is released in this period, works correctly with the PhysX version 9.12.0613, but does not work with later versions, you must install the PhysX Legacy.
RuntimePack Lite-proposed set of files avoids * Runtime Error * if not all, most of these messages and approaches (recommended for installation) for operating systems from Windows XP to Windows 8 (x86 / x64).
Games for Windows - LIVE-free online gaming service for Windows, as well as Xbox Live, focuses on online play.It allows PC users to connect with all devices supporting Windows Live, including Windows Mobile and Zune.The user is given a unique registration Gamertag Gamertag, which is compatible with Xbox Live, and allows you to play online, monitor the status of friends, send and receive messages,collect achievements. In addition, there is a cross-platform voice chat. Some games (for example, Shadowrun) players on the PC can play together with players on Xbox 360.Nuzhen to run games with support for Games for Windows - LIVE.
Adobe Flash Player-cross-platform module, which is an indispensable tool for playback of multimedia interactive Flash-content files (FLV, SWF) in different browsers and operating systems.
Adobe Shockwave Player-designed to empower traditional Web browsers in the field of information and user interaction.Main applications: three-dimensional vector animation, interactive web applications, playing video games. It is used as a plugin to the browser Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Netscape, Netscape-compatible and so on.
Microsoft Silverlight-a software platform includes modules for the browser, which allows you to run applications that contain animation, vector graphics and audio-video clips.
Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable-enables game developers to avoid many of the technical difficulties that arise when writing code, as well as provides a significant cost reductionfinal product. In addition, thanks to XNA programmers can create entirely new games with high quality graphics. XNA toolkit was originally developed in order to maximize facilitate the development of games for the Xbox and PCs running Windows.
Microsoft XML-set of services that allows applications written in JScript, VBScript and development tools Microsoft, to build applications for Windows, based on XML.Setting
Run Install.exe file click select components to install, wait for the installation to complete the installation click Finish.Changes in 2.5.1:
• Updated NET Framework Version 3.5 (for Windows 8.1 and 8), fixed bugs in Windows 8 installation.Language:
Multilingual By assembling:
: not required Operating system:
Windows XP, Vista, 7,8,8.1 (32-64bit)Size
: 1.02 GBDownload System software for Windows 2.5.1 Rus