- Integrated system design of high-speed electronic devices based on printed circuit boards, which allows developers to create projects, from concept and VHDL-descriptionFPGA, carry out simulation derived schemes and VHDL-code, prepare files for production, and the concept of Live Design so-called living design, allows us to complete the project on-board debugging NanoBoard.
Altium Designer is a software package for CAD PCB, FPGA and integrated software and associated libraries and release management automation of finished printed circuit boards. Developed and marketed by Altium Limited (Australia).Schematic capture module provides electronics circuit editing functions, including:
• Component Library Management
• Driving editing documents (component placement, installation and connection of specific levels of design)
• Integration with many well-known manufacturers of electronic components allows you to search for components and access to manufacturer's data
• Driving SPICE simulation of mixed signal
• Preparatory signal layout. Integrity analysis, Netlist export.
• Reporting and Bom facilities.
• Multi-hierarchical scheme and design reuse
• PCB module design - the designer.Altium allows you to:
• Component footprint library
• Component placement
• Manage trace routing with support for differential pairs, a few tracks routing, pin-exchange and replacement
• Automatic routing trail
• Automated multi-channel planning and routing
• Interactive editing of 3D, MCAD and STEP export
• Signal integrity analysis
• Creating a file of performance with support for Gerber and ODB + + formats.FPGA development tools are integrated into Altium Designer, you can:
• Design FPGA, PCB and the integrity of the synchronization signal
• VHDL simulation and debugging
• FPGA processor easy development tools (compiler, debugger, profiler) for several integrated processorsFor the first time, this principle was implemented in Altium Designer. You can also note its following advantages:
• Simple and intuitive user interface of the system: its setting according to the requirements of a particular user, and use the menu commands in Russian, and many "hot" keys allow to learn how to effectively work with the program in less than two weeks;
• the possibility of collaboration on the project;
• Support compatibility with many old and modern popular CAD RES (ECAD) and mechanical CAD (MCAD);
all actions performed manually by the user, can be described using macros and executed automatically, which opens up opportunities for automation of routine operations of the creation of schematics and PCB design;
• The program has a set of documentation in Russian, has developed special guidelines for beginners. Basic training program will last for five days and allows users to develop the right skills to work in this system;
• This software and hardware to create the most modern distribution zone at a sufficiently small value.Features:Preview project documents
For convenience, the project files can now be combined in working groups (Workspace).In Altium Designer 14, the working group is graphically displayed as a single page (View> Workspace, «hot» keys CTRL + `). Workspace page, you can preview all included in the current draft documents, which are grouped by type.Setting transparency for objects and layers Editor boards
When working in the Editor boards often need to turn off the display of some objects, and most loaded layers. Now you can in the window View Configuration section Transparently set individual transparency settings for all entities of each layer of the board.Custom Tables holes
This table will be available to all subscribers in one of the nearest Altium Designer updates 14.The data in it will be displayed not only at printing, as previously, but when viewing the board in the PCB-editor.To add a table to the sheet of the drawing will be used by a special team Drill Table. You can change table properties, such as fonts, labels, the list of displayed columns and their names, Symbols and format filling holes.Custom settings inscriptions conclusions
In Altium Designer 14 solved some problems with the editor of schemes related to the requirements of GOST.One such problem was the inability to previous customization of text inscriptions relating to the findings of a component in the diagram.Now you can edit the font data as the inscriptions and their location in the work area of the relative output. There was, and the ability to set these parameters globally, at the level of the Schematic Editor.Managing the size of the text and for ports
Previously, the port size in the schematic editor was not available for editing, when you change the font for the name of the output label extend beyond the port graphics. It is not possible to draw up a scheme in accordance with GOST. In Altium Designer 14, both parameters are included in a number of custom port settings.Rule gap between silkscreen and cutouts in the mask
For the validation rules Silk to solder mask clearance, which designates the place on the board, which coincided with the silk-screen printing pads, a new mode.Check this rule can now be performed in a mode To exposed copper or To solder mask openings. In the first case, the gap will be determined by serigraphy to the metallized areas, and in the second - to a cutout mask.In addition, significant innovations include:
• Hyperlink - a new instrument layout editor that allows you to insert a sheet of circuit direct links to Internet sources;
• Smart PDF - Now the PDF-document contains information about the components of the project that appears in the pop-up window when you hover over a circuit component;
• Control Mode 3D - provides an opportunity to choose the type of 3D-view card, specify one of the standard modes: Top (Top), Bottom (Bottom), Front (Front), Back (Rear), Left (left), Right (Right) , Isometric (Isometric).Changes and corrections to the current version:
• 4206 IPC Footprint Wizard - PSON Solder Mask Expansion default setting changed back to "Expansion value from rules"
• 4261 Altium Designer no longer requests that Adobe Reader be installed on the system.
• 4396 Issues with opening older Protel/Altium designs have been resolved.
• 4417 If an Outjob PDF included =VariantName in the filename it could cause an exception, this no longer occurs.
• 4438 Acrobat Reader XI is now properly recognized by Altium Designer
• 4443 Fixed error with Pin Swapping affecting xSignals
• 4444 Import MCAD IDX menu entry moved to the File" Import menu.
• 4446 Altium Designer no longer hangs while generating Board Stack report (BC:5002)
• 4447 Excel processes no longer remain running after Excel-based report generation.
• 4449 Redundant dialog about shelved polygon removed from STEP exporter
• 4452 Proper net name is being shown for shelved polygons in Polygon Manager
• 4458 Ctrl+R (Rubber Stamp) now works correctly in the Schematic editors.
• 4478 "Invalid argument to date encode" error during release to Vault is fixed
• 4479 Fixed naming of features in exported step files
• 4487 Fixed CADSTAR schematic importer
• 4493 Fixed crash in cmplib while openning file with models requiring update
• 4497 Certain editing scenarios could result in an exception in the schematic editor (error details included "read of address 80808088"), this no longer occurs.
• 4504 New polygons were immediately shelved in some installations of Altium Designer, this no longer occurs.
• 4506 Fixed issue with sch print via PDF printer in outputjob (BC:4947)
• 4537 Fixed disappearing wire dragging in sch
• 4539 It was not possible to have CmpLib folders of the same name, with a different path - this has been resolved.
• 4560 xSignal related length matching DRC are now shown in report and violations panel (BC:4960)
• 4586 Fixed Orcad importer
• 4590 BOM generation do not hangs anymore, when ActiveBOM is used as source with Variant switch
• ADDED bug in schematic chains, dragging chains can TEAR. To work around this annoying bug in this version it is recommended to disable the option DXP -> Preferences -> Schematic -> General -> Optimize Wires & Buses.System requirements:Recommended System Requirements:
• Windows 7 or Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Intel® Core ™ i5 processor or equivalent
• 8 GByte RAM
• 10 GByte hard disk space (Install + User Files)
• NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 640 series or AMD® Radeon® HD 7770, 1024MB (or more) graphics card or better, supporting DirectX 9.0c and Shader model 3 (or later)
• Dual monitors with at least 1680x1050 (widescreen) or 1600x1200 (4: 3) screen resolution
• USB2.0 port if connecting to 3D Mouse, a NanoBoard-NB2 or a NanoBoard-3000
• 3D mouse for 3D PCB design, such as the Space Navigator
• Adobe® Reader® (8 or later)
• Internet Connection
• Up to date Web browser
• Microsoft Excel (required for Bill of Materials templates)Minimum System Requirements:
• Windows XP Professional SP2 (or later)
• Intel® Core ™ i3 processor or equivalent
• 4 GByte RAM
• 3.5 GByte hard disk space (Install + User Files)
• Intel integrated graphics HD4000 or equivalent, supporting DirectX 9.0c and Shader model 3 (or later)
• Main monitor 1280x1024 screen resolution
• Strongly recommended: second monitor with minimum 1024x768 screen resolution
• USB2.0 port (if connecting to a Nanoboard-NB2 or NanoBoard-3000)
• Adobe® Reader® (8 or later)
• Internet Connection
• Up to date Web browser
• Microsoft Excel (required for Bill of Materials templates)Graduation Year :
Included (crack)Operating system :
Windows® XP SP2 | Vista | 7 | 8 & 8.1Program page:
www.altium.comInterface language :
ML | MultilingualSize: