USB Safely Remove
- It is a wonderful tool to automate the work with your device.It allows you to assign programs launch when connecting or disconnecting devices, and has a powerful command line complete.For those who mainly works with keyboard, USB Safely Remove allows stop devices or viewing their contents using the "hot key".And most importantly, a unique technology allows USB Safely Remove determine exactly what prevents stop the device and easily remove the cause.What makes USB Safely Remove, compared with a built-in function of Windows:
• Ability to remove unnecessary devices from the stop menu
• device names + renaming
• Hot keys to disable devices
• User-friendly menu to disable just one click
• Autostart programs when connecting / disconnecting
• Forced device stop
• Safely remove in one click.Simply move the mouse cursor to the icon in the system tray, and will be comfortable and beautiful menu stop devices; One click on the device and it is safely removed!Note the clear device names; USB Safely Remove determine the true names of devices. This allows you to turn off the device you need it!
• "Device can not be stopped right now." When the device can not be stopped, USB Safely Remove shows what programs or processes blocked him. And also allows you to close these processes with one click.
• Get rid of the excess. Now you can manage devices directly from the menu! Just right-click on the device and you can open Exlorer with its contents, remove it from the menu, or rename it
• She loves the keyboard. Use the hotkey (Win + S by default) to display the stop, and then work with devices using the keyboard.Furthermore, you can enable the option "Stop immediatelly", and the program will stop your device if no other connected devices visible.
• Device Properties. You can change the name of the device, upload it to a picture or assign a hot key.
• Remove beautiful. The device can assign one of the wonderful standard icons or upload your own image (JPG, PNG, BMP, ICO and other formats are supported).
• You are unique. Therefore, USB Safely Remove allows you to change many aspects of its behavior that you can adapt the program to your taste. For example, you can force the program to hide the icon from the system tray when you do any device.
• Can not find your product? Open the main form. Just drag the device from the section "Hidden" to "Displayed", to him again you can work from the stop menu.
• mired in routine? Automate! USB Safely Remove has a powerful command line that allows you to watch the device, switch off, see who they hinder disabled. For example, you can use the command line to automatically disable the device encrypted with True Crypt.
• The number of new icons. We supplemented our set of icons devices many wonderful icons.Changes:
Thirdparty device icons in some formats couldn't be loaded
Forgotten devices reminder feature is added
Windows 10 compatibility
Option to stop Windows services on forced stop
License key format change
Windows 8 and up: Global hotkey to call device menu is automatically assigned to Ctrl+Win+S
An option to never show again some message dialogs (e.g. forced stop warning) is added
The program increased system timer frequency
The program could crash after loading a malformed .ICO file
Windows 8 and up: On some systems physically removed devices could be displayed on the list
On some configurations the program could crash on startup (then it was possible to run it manually)OC
: Windows® 2000 | XP | Vista | 7 | 8Interface language
: there isSize: