Active KillDisk Professional Suite 10.0.6.0
- A program to secure full and irrevocable removal and safe format all data from the hard disk, including file systems (NTFS, FAT32, FAT16 and FAT12) and logical partitions.It works with the drive through the BIOS in DOS mode directly (with a bootable floppy disk) and overwrites every sector of the hard drive accessible. The program uses data removal method of US Department of Defense 5220.22 M. Run program from the DOS boot-floppies, flash card or CD-drive.Data access is performed in the physical layer via a basic input / output system (BIOS), bypassing the logical structure of the disc.Regardless of the type of operating system (DOS, Windows, Linux and Unix), and the file system, Active KillDisk completely erase all data without possibility to restore them.Features:
- Detection and display of information about all sections, disks and floppy disks
- Complete cleaning of floppy disks and hard drives
- Cleaning of partitions, logical drives, etc.
- Create a report on cleaning and save reports to a file
- Support the IDE, SATA and SCSI drives
- Supports large disks (over 128 GB)
- Support for file systems FAT, FAT32, NTFS, etc.
- Double confirmation, excluding the subsequent recovery
- Very easy to use
- Work on any system that is compatible with the boot from a floppy disk in DOS-modeGraduation Year :
Included (key)Operating system :
Windows® XP | Vista | 7 | 8 & 10Interface language :