browser version with extended support, the so-called ESR or Extended Support Release intended for corporations, organizations, educational institutions, etc. that inconvenient every month and a half to put new versions of the browser on your generous fleet of equipment. Firefox ESR is updated every 42 weeks, that is seven times slower than the standard browser version.The main advantages of Mozilla Firefox:
* Convenient bookmarks toolbar, which allows one-click to create a bookmark or go to your favorite site and find the titles of the latest news.
* Integrated search bar that you can use to find information on various search engines. The number of search engines can be increased by installing the necessary plug-ins.
* Tabs. The ability to view and interact with multiple sites simultaneously in separate tabs in a single browser window.
* Automatic update. In most cases the update size more than a few hundred kilobytes.
* Protection of privacy. One mouse click you can delete all personal data, browsing history, cookies, form data, passwords ...
* Safe navigation on the Internet. Firefox stores your privacy and protects against viruses, spyware and pop-ups. And with the help of instant identification of the Firefox Web sites block access to the sites network of crooks, dangerous transactions and forgeries.
* The full scale. Ability to view any part of the web page in a larger size.
* Support for RSS technology. The ability to create bookmarks.
* Extensibility. Mozilla Firefox - the browser that has the largest number of add-ons (extensions). You can customize the toolbar to put additional modules and themes.With Mozilla Firefox extensions converted from a small compact browser into a beautiful multi-purpose tool for exploring the World Wide Web.What's new in Firefox 31:
• Integration garbage collection Generational Garbage Collector, which can achieve higher performance and reduce memory consumption in case of storing large number of objects living a short time
• In OdinMonkey optimization module for code that uses the asm style.js involved a new additional level of optimization (backtracking allocator), which allow for better generation of machine instructions when working JIT. The downside of the new method is to increase the compile-time and higher resource consumption due to more sophisticated methods of finding the optimal solution, so this method is not is the default for regular code, but it is also applicable for Asm.js. In the test octane-zlib enable a new level of optimization has allowed to raise productivity with 45000 to 50000 points
• Involved a new library mozilla::pkix for validation of digital certificates. The new library offers higher reliability by checking all available chains to validate certificates. The library code is written in C++ and is only 4167 lines, which significantly simplifies its maintenance (the previous library was unnecessarily complicated and consisted of 81865 lines due to the fact that was translated from Java to C). For identifying security issues in the new library Mozilla promises to pay the premium of 10 thousand dollars
• Files audio/video .ogg as well .pdf files are now handled by Firefox if they are not given one of the applications (Windows only)
• On the new tab page added a form for searching the Internet
• Partially implemented the OpenType MATH table (section 6.3.6), more info in the documentation about mathematical fonts and the MathML Torture Test
• Removed the CAPS infrastructure to determine the specific sites of permissions (via capability parameters.policy.*). In particular, attempts to use this functionality to grant access to the clipboard won't work any longer. The only exception is the checkloaduri permission, which may still be used as before to allow sites to load URI file://
• WebVTT implemented and enabled (learn more)
• Support for variables in CSS blocks. The opportunity to create variables with the prefix "--" (previously offered "var") and the possibility of their subsequent use by using var().Key features:
• Block pop-ups;
• Tabbed browsing (multiple pages in one window);
• Built-in search bar in search engines and dictionaries;
• Live Bookmarks - the mechanism of integration of RSS-streams;
• Ample opportunities to configure the behavior and appearance;
• Support for multiple extensions;
• Built-in tools for web developer;
• Automatic updates of both the browser and its extensions (version 1.5);
• Display content at once;
• Safe storage of passwords for websites;
• Adding a bookmark with one click;
• Password Manager;
• Improved performance;
• Instant Web Site ID;
• The full scale;
• Appearance and integration with the native platform;
• Smart Location Bar;
• And many other possibilities.Graduation Year:
A Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7/8Language:
31 MbDownload Mozilla Firefox 31.3.0 ESR